Welcome to our website ! It's currently under an upgrade so please bear with us whilst we sort it out and it settles down ~ you can still browse but it's work in progress.....
Coronavirus Update 2021
- you must do so on public transport; and,
- in shops and supermarkets and shopping centres and including take away from cafes.
- Keep your distance from people outside your Household Group;
- Avoid face-to-face with people outside your household or support bubble. You can lower risk if you stay side by side
- Wash your hands regulary and avoid touching your face;
- Keep indoor places well ventilated;
- Avoid crowded spaces;
As updated 10/05/21: There has been an increase to a total of 32,091 lab-confirmed cases in Warwickshire, of which 140 are in the most recent seven day period. And there has been an increase of 2,357 lab-confirmed cases across the UK to a total of 4,437,217 lab confirmed cases.
Support for Businesses /Self Employed
For the latest Government information on how to access the support that has been made available, who is eligible, when the schemes open and how to apply go to the Business Support Website HERE
Stratford on Avon District Council
Updates on Local Services on the SDC Coronavirus Information webpage HERE with advice, and guidance including links to other sites. For example, helpful advice on managing personal waste disposal when there are potentially contaminated waste items.
provides Updates on Local Services on their Coronavirus Information webpage HERE with advice, and guidance including links to other sites.
- If a family is entitled to free school lunches for their children they can call Warwickshire Welfare – 0800 4081448
- Household waste pre-booked slots will be available at the ALL sites [ ~Wellesbourne: Sat, Sun & Mons only~ ] ~check HERE . Waste that cannot be accepted at kerbside, such as bulky items, chemicals, oils, or any waste not ordinarily accepted in your wheeled bins, should be stored until such time as the recycling centres can be visited.
- 28/04 Warwickshire Trading Standards Warning : ROGUE RUBBISH COLLECTORS please do not inadvertently contribute to the problem of fly tipping by employing unlicensed operators. If items are flytipped and traced back to a householder, then the householder risks prosecution.
- Libraries are now offereing a selection of services including "Grab and Go" now at selected libraries ~ details HERE the Mobile Library Service is also suspended (fines will be waived ) Home Library Service is still available. But if you have n't used it yet, now might be the time to delve into the online service: eBooks with eAudio from Borrowbox, eMagazines from RB Digital, eNewspapers, Naxos Classical Music Library........and more....
Thinking about planning ahead for post Covid ? Beware Copycat Holiday Websites .....and other scam warnings
Thursday Mornings @ the Village Hall 11.00 - 12.15 ~~~~ Covid-19 Update ~~~~
Sorry we are closed during the new restrictions announced from 31st October
- we will be back! ~~~~
Unique scrapbook marks VE Day 2020